So I've been meaning to put these to up since I saw this amazing film, but drawing Bofur had been more difficult than I expected.
(Top to bottom, left to right) Small spoilers
1. Bofur freaking out over his missing hobbit (seriously did anyone care for Bilbo, outside of Gandalf, as much as this guy. Bilbo falls off cliff "Where's the hobbit?!?!" Elves possibly attacking? Shoves Bilbo behind him and to protection. Needs a handkerchief? He sorta has one...)
2. Now that's a stew! I don't know everyone seemed to have a love for cooking, but these two especially. I like to think that they exchanged recipes during the journey.
3. Bofur braiding Bilbo's hair, because every member of the company needs at least one braid dang it!
4. Older Bilbo admonishing his nephew for trying to clean with a very old and dear shred of horse blank- er handkerchief
5. Bofur and Bilbo chilling in old age, I know they live a ways apart, but again I like to think they visited one another after the journey.